Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Benzo's withdrawal

[Sa...]

I have been off of Benzo's for over 3 years now.  Still seem to have some problems would like to discuss with others.  Klonopin seemed to be the very worse.  Hope to learn from others about what they are going through because of these drugs.

Hello SageTyme,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies.  For some people, recover can take longer, much longer then desired.  However, I do believe in the ability of the human body to find balance once again. You can certainly communicate with people who are in the same place as you and find comfort and validation from them.

I'll give you a link to the Protracted Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms. There you can post and receive feedback from members.

I'll also give you a link to the Ashton Manual, although it does discuss tapering, it also gives good information about the withdrawal process in general.  It was written by Dr. Heather Ashton, an expert in the field.

You are among people who understand this process and will encourage you in your recovery.  Keep believing in your healing.

Please do ask questions, we're here to help.

Protracted Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms   

The Ashton Manual

pianogirl  :)