Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

B-12 removed my migraine for good.

[Mi...]

Even before I touched a benzo I had migraines, these got alot worse during withdrawal. After I was done with my withdrawal I was once again left with migraines. By accident I took a higher dose of B-12 than I usually take, last week. That day my migraine was gone, so I went through my day, wrote down what I ate and what I did, so I perhaps could find a clue to how I cured my migraine. I then found out that I had taken two B-12 tablets, not one B-12 and one D3. So the next day I took two B-12 tablets instead of one, and I did this all week long. And I no longer have migraines! Wow! This is something I have been living with for decades, and the solution was right there! Also, my gp always told me I had good levels of B-12 in my blood, but obviously not. Humans are different, what's considered normal levels for someone might not be a normal level for others.

I would recommend you try this out, I take two 500ug tablets, so in total 1000ug. Thats a small dose actually. Give it a try, these a dirt cheap vitamins, you can get them anywhere.