Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Blood sugar

[nh...]

I felt the same way for a long time when in withdrawal, recovery and even when I was on klonopin. I ended up buying a Glucose monitor. It seems to be getting better now. I'm not sure if my blood sugar was actually going down and making me feel  bad bc it never got to 60 or below. But when I would get around 80 I would feel really bad. Hope this helps!

Jenny

An older member answering you.  Due to this process, the blood sugar in definitely affected.  What you need to do is follow a regiment of a "hypoglycemic diet".  It seems a little difficult in the beginning to figure out the balance of all.  But here is a good simple link to help guide you:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=132472.0

Doing this diet will help stabilize your b/sugar as much as possible during the recovery process, and once in the best balance, it will help with the wds.

Go for it and stick with it.  I supported, directly supported nine other who got onboard with it... a total difference.