Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

2 months out from CT..worth it to go on valium and taper ?

[bl...]

So, I am just over 2 months out from a CT of xanax.. I have some physical symptoms like weakness, racing heart, jelly legs,mild burning on hands and feet, some morning anxiety and stomach upset but by far the worst symptom that I have is the brain fog/spacy feeling and visual distortion.  I just feel like I'm not all "there"; a bit removed from everything. I can hardly function or interact with people out in the world and I feel like I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I am a wife, mother and grandmother and my family needs me to function.  At this point, would there be any benefit to go on valium and taper slowly ? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

I would love to reinstate and I am almost 5.5 months out.....but it's too risky.  I don't want to end up worse off and in acute withdrawal again -- this is horrific enough.  I have very limited functioning.