Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

HOW DO I KEEP BLOOD LEVELS STABLE IF TITRATING ONE DOSE AND DRY DOSING OTHER TWO

[ho...]

i know some people titrate some doses and dry dose others. how would i keep blood levels stable if one dose is disappearing ( i dose every 8 hours) i take klonapin 1 mg, then 1 mg then 1/2 mg before bed. id like to get rid of the half before bed if possible but would this cause more symptoms because im not getting it every 8 hours once that dose is gone?

Take .5 three times a day and 1 mg. in milk divided into three doses.

that is awesome idea jenny. and i would just take the liquid and pill at the same time right? what do you recommend for 1 mg klonapin in milk milliliters and how much to take out daily to stay at five percent a month? i would still be having to cut those pills in half which i basically have been doing with my fingernails. i need to get a good pill cutter if i was to go this way. i know some people like to do just some liquid and some dry, instead of switching to all liquid. but i think i would prefer it that way. then once that 1 mg of liquid is gone then i would be on .5, .5 and .5 and then maybe i could switch to all liquid? thank you so much jenny for answering my posts. it means a lot to me because im so confused and if i had a plan i wouldnt be so depressed. today i wanted to just give up. i have the spreadsheet from benzosupport.org i think it is. which i need a spreadsheet because i cant really comprehend a lot right now ( i have to figure out how to make a sandwich  :'(  any suggestions on water amounts and reductions to stay at 5%? thank you so much

that is awesome idea jenny. and i would just take the liquid and pill at the same time right? what do you recommend for 1 mg klonapin in milk milliliters and how much to take out daily to stay at five percent a month? i would still be having to cut those pills in half which i basically have been doing with my fingernails. i need to get a good pill cutter if i was to go this way. i know some people like to do just some liquid and some dry, instead of switching to all liquid. but i think i would prefer it that way. then once that 1 mg of liquid is gone then i would be on .5, .5 and .5 and then maybe i could switch to all liquid? thank you so much jenny for answering my posts. it means a lot to me because im so confused and if i had a plan i wouldnt be so depressed. today i wanted to just give up. i have the spreadsheet from benzosupport.org i think it is. which i need a spreadsheet because i cant really comprehend a lot right now ( i have to figure out how to make a sandwich  :'(  any suggestions on water amounts and reductions to stay at 5%? thank you so much

Yes, you would take the liquid and pill at the same time.  I think you should go to the microtapering group and ask them how much milk to use and the math stuff. They will be able to help you.

Jenny

This is the video I was looking for. I use BD syringes from Amazon, a 10 ml and a 1 ml. You don't need to add more milk before you make your doses.

Yes, you would take the liquid and pill at the same time.  I think you should go to the microtapering group and ask them how much milk to use and the math stuff. They will be able to help you.

Jenny

[/quote thanks jenny. how do i get to the microtapering group? go to the home page and then scroll down? i cant find it. youve been so helpful thank you

This is the video I was looking for. I use BD syringes from Amazon, a 10 ml and a 1 ml. You don't need to add more milk before you make your doses.

thank you jenny!