Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I JUMPED TODAY...

[My...]

Pretty nervous about it for obvious reasons.  I am cautiously optimistic.  I was very functional for the last part of my taper with a few bad times / days here and there.  My workouts are getting stronger, my anticipation anxiety is much less, I am coaching my daughters basketball team, speaking in front of large groups at work, etc.

It just seems like the time is right. 

Say a little prayer for me and I so appreciate everyone's support and kindness.  Funny how I was fine until I started writing this and now I am all emotional...

Thanks again  :).

Wow.....you can do this!!!you so deserve it ❤️️ Good luck an keep us all posted!!i pray your journey as come to an end,now like a butter fly go forth xx

Hello My Goal!!!  :yippee:

Congratulations on being Benzo Free!!!

Listen, emotions are good.  They are dulled for so long by the drug that when "feelings" return, it is a great sign of healing. As humans, we are meant to feel many things, happiness, sadness and everything in between. 

Look forward towards a benzo free future, it is well worth all the time and effort.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Hey My Goal

Good job !!! You tapered really well. The jump is the hardest part but you prepared your brain for it with the taper. You will be fine just give time for your brain to heal up. You might have some bad days but that's expected but I think your good days will out number them. Good for you !

Congratulations!  - Sounds like your taper worked and will be behind you now.  It feels weird at first not having to deal with cutting or mixing. WBB

Congratulation!!!! Thats wonderful!

Be proud of you. And if things get worse for a while - you can be sure its just the last time they are in your life...

I to am a basketball coach as well and you have been practicing for a long time now it's time to play the game. I want you to knock down some trees hit your foul shots and anytime the opportunity presents itself slam it hard. All your hard work is now paying off congratulations