Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

AM routine

[be...]

I'm in month 4 and starting to get some 6 hr sleep. Waking up is rough, fog, anxiety shots, dizzy that eventually clear.

Does anyone have or had a routine that worked well. Ive heard eat right away, exercise, L Theanine etc.

I'm ready to try some options, lying back down is not an option anymore.  Thanks........

I had a daily routine every day of my 5 year long taper.. that was not very nice, but helped.

Every morning I woke up, made myself a cup of tea and then sat down, and made a list with 3 things that I had to do (homework, walking the dog, washing the dishes or so) and 3 things that I usually would have liked (nap, watch a movie, cook myself something).

It was important to have that all done at the end of the day, no matter what. And I tried to eat well.