Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Severe eye pain at 10 months out

[ed...]

10 months out and eye pain is not better.  In fact It has been the most difficult week working on the computer and going outside in daylight.  Even inside, watching tv and being under a light is torture.  Adding to head ans jaw pressure and congestion,  my whole head is a mess.  I would expect things to get better by now.  Anyone else not improving with this issue ?

Two weeks ago I lowered my antidepressant a 12% dosage.  Maybe this also add to the preexisting condition.

Thanks for your feedback.

10 months out and eye pain is not better.  In fact It has been the most difficult week working on the computer and going outside in daylight.  Even inside, watching tv and being under a light is torture.  Adding to head ans jaw pressure and congestion,  my whole head is a mess.  I would expect things to get better by now.  Anyone else not improving with this issue ?

Two weeks ago I lowered my antidepressant a 12% dosage.  Maybe this also add to the preexisting condition.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I had these same issues at 10 months out, severe red eyes, dry eye; painful, burning eyes, along with incredible head congestion and cog fog.  It did go away gradually during my second year off, though.  I hope you feel better soon, I know how awful these symptoms are.

:hug: