Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

99% healed after being KINDLED on 5mg of Xanax

[of...]

I honestly cant believe how far I've come in this past year. I never imagined recovering from being so badly kindled on xanax. I can now say without a doubt that I'm 99% recovered. Even the emotional numbness and anhedonia ive been experiencing is starting to lift. I still want that 1% tho and wont write my success until I have it!

I had EVERY symptom. It really does get better, believe that!!  :)

That's great, it gives me hope.  I am 7 months Xanax free but going through the windows and waves.  I am going through a wave right now mostly anxiety.  I need to read success stories like yours to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Omg congratulations!! That's awesome news!

Thank you!

That is great, I know you have suffered for a long time.

Thank you for the hope.

Thanks!

That's great, it gives me hope.  I am 7 months Xanax free but going through the windows and waves.  I am going through a wave right now mostly anxiety.  I need to read success stories like yours to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

There is actually a light at the end of this. Thank god. Ill pray for your recovery!

Fantastic news!

:)

Thanks so much for your post. I really needed to read this today.  I'm 7 months out and Im in the worse wave since starting the healing journey. All I want to do is cry. The feeling in my body is so sickening, I feel so poisoned.  Ive had 2 weeks of this intense pain  and I'm really starting to lose my  shit.  Please let me hang on so I can get to where you are. I want my life back so much.

Reading your post has given me hope. I thank you from my heart.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Wow!! offeveything  :hug: that is brilliant news, I just read some of you old posts where you were as desperate as many of us are and had practically given up any belief of healing like I'm sure we all do when times are tough, now look at you! In just over 3 months your light years away from those posts, but I know you were suffering for  longer than that, post like these shine a light in the darkness for those of us who need it, and I hope you'll be 150% in no time with your new attitude and zest for life. Thanks for posting to give the rest of us not just encouragement but courage to keep pushing until we get to where we're struggling so hard each day to reach  :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thats so awesome OE. So happy for you  :thumbsup: same deal for me too. Coming along in leaps and bounds since month 15. Very excited about the next 3 - 6 months!

Congrats

Were you feeling like you were on fire?

Prickling Akathesia?

I don't know if I am going to make it off

YES. Non stop for 28 months.. It kind of just vanished without warning and left me feeling incredibly warm and fuzzy

Thats so awesome OE. So happy for you  :thumbsup: same deal for me too. Coming along in leaps and bounds since month 15. Very excited about the next 3 - 6 months!

Thank you lockie. I'll pray for your recovery!

That's great news for you and for those of us needing hope.  Thank you.

Your going to heal! Rest in that fact!

Glad to hear this, off everything!

Get well soon Disney!

Thank-you for posting this-gives me hope!  Congratulations  :)

Hey! No problem  :)

---LOVE ------

Hell yes  :D

[4d...]

Did you have to do anything specific or special for recovery to occur or did it just come on it own? If you were thrown back to around 7.5 months into your withdrawal/recovery, what would you do differently?

Congratulations, by the way. You're one tough motherf*cker for surviving it for nearly 3 years.

I would let go of the fear and rest in the fact that I would recover. Most of my stress came from focusing on symptoms and being afraid of how long they would last.

I didn't really do anything specific or special, other than daily meditation and exercise

Good luck!