Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

SG in major pain. Unrelated to benzo / can't get procedure til Wed

[Ma...]

We all have been brought to our knees and most have some belief in spirtual and group healing. Let's all say a prayer for SG who is IN TERRIBLE PAIN  and  not able to get relief until he has a procedure on Wednesday.  Pain medication is not working. Let's all say a prayer for him and ask for this to be tolerable until he can get help.

We all have been brought to our knees and most have some belief in spirtual and group healing. Let's all say a prayer for SG who is IN TERRIBLE PAIN  and  not able to get relief until he has a procedure on Wednesday.  Pain medication is not working. Let's all say a prayer for him and ask for this to be tolerable until he can get help.

Will keep him in my prayers. Do you know what's going on?

He happened to mention it in a reply to a post .I don't feel comfortable discussing private conditions but I will say this is a common flare up for men and it's very painful.

He happened to mention it in a reply to a post .I don't feel comfortable discussing private conditions but I will say this is a common flare up for men and it's very painful.

Gotcha! Hope the procedure alleviates the pain.