Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need some help ASAP

[Pi...]

I missed my night time dose at 11 last night....am took it at 2am do I carry on with my normal dose today??am feeling not good at all did a cut last Saturday but have been waking up dry heaving an 3 nights of no sleep.shall I up dose or carry on?? I feel out of it....really bad cut this one...

Hi Pinkfairy, how often do you cut? Valium has up to an eight day half life, so if you cut more often than that, the cuts can build up on you. I cut .5mg every 10-14 days until I hit 4.5mg and then sxs got to be too much for me and I switched to .25mg cuts. Those were gentler and I've been staying at that size cut ever since. If you can get prescriptions for both 2 and 5mg pills, you can make .25mg cuts without a scale. I cut the 5mg into quarters to get a 1.25mg piece, then cut the 2mg to make up the rest of my dose.

Hi grape juice I cut...I cut 5.5 held for 3 weeks...then cut another 0.5 on Saturday.but I seem to be getting slammed with this cut....good idea am going to go for what you say,as this seems way to heavy this time around.have been holding for 3-4 weeeks!really need to get a grip.its the over whelming terror this time round it's brutal...