Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Leonard Cohen - RIP

[Lo...]

Leonard Cohen was a great song-writer and artist.  I remember hearing him the first time on a PBS special years ago and I never forgot it.  He was so talented and original.

[18...]
What a strange year it is. People are dying left and right, and so many changes are happening. It all seems so bizarre looking through the lens of benzo w/d.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know any of Leonard Cohen's music, but I must say that 82 is a good run for a musician.  God Bless him.

i am a musician and he gives me hope as i saw him kept playing and kept singing and kept writing not matter his age. same with Ennino Morricone.

you never heard Cohen's famous song "Hallelujah"? K.D. Land and Justin Timberlake both also recorded Hallelujah"

my other very favorite song by Cohen is "Famous Blue Raincoat"

Amazing live performance....

Leonard Cohen - on depression and relatiionships....

i love Tori Amo's version of Famous Blue Raincoat too. i play this myself on piano and sing it. i love it so much. my father loved this song too.

I don't know any of Leonard Cohen's music, but I must say that 82 is a good run for a musician.  God Bless him.

i am a musician and he gives me hope as i saw him kept playing and kept singing and kept writing not matter his age. same with Ennino Morricone.

you never heard Cohen's famous song "Hallelujah"? K.D. Land and Justin Timberlake both also recorded Hallelujah"

my other very favorite song by Cohen is "Famous Blue Raincoat"

No, I'm more a metal/hard rock guy.  Although I do like Tori Amos who was mentioned above.  Awesome voice and a dark vib to most songs.  Seen her a few times, awesome!

I too am a musician and know that it wasn't an easy life even at my level. That's why I gave an 82 yr old kudos.  😉

check out this group called Pentatonix singing "Hallelujah" - my brother actually just showed it to me, i was quite surprised.

Good link PD.

You know we sing that in church??0

check out this group called Pentatonix singing "Hallelujah" - my brother actually just showed it to me, i was quite surprised.

Good link PD.

You know we sing that in church??0

it's such a beautiful song. that melodic part that goes "Well it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth

The minor fall and the major lift" is just like Heaven raining down in pink and white lights.

i just found out that my piano teacher died and he was my age. :(

NO! PD:

No RIP thread for you. :angel:

not sure what you meant by this benzogirl?

Cause you said that your piano teacher was your same age.❤️❤️

NO! PD:

No RIP thread for you. :angel:

not sure what you meant by this benzogirl?

Cause you said that your piano teacher was your same age.❤️❤️

oh, yes. thanks. i don't understand how i am still here? i still haven't found out how he died but i did get in contact

with his girlfriend. i really need to know what happened to him.