Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

15 Days off and feeling great!

[ny...]

Congrats NYC! This should be very encouraging.

I jumped 3 weeks ago from a slow taper as well. Felt "pretty darn good" starting 2 days after jumping and that "window" lasted for about 10 days. Had just had a awful wave of depression, anxiety, etc for about 7-8 days, but just came out of it 4 days ago on Monday, so feeling decent since then.  Here's to feeling good after the jump (even though I know for myself, there will be continued difficult times ahead in waves)

All the best my jump buddy.

Only Tinnitus and it's getting better all the time! :D:);)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Although about 2 months away I am getting so ready to have this albatross gone from around my neck.

At only 15 days in that is amazing. I am so happy for you. :smitten: :smitten:

Thank You benzos-r-cruel!  You and the moderators at BB have been amazing from the first day! Thank you! Props!!!

At only 15 days in that is amazing. I am so happy for you. :smitten: :smitten:

Thank You benzos-r-cruel!  You and the moderators at BB have been amazing from the first day! Thank you! Props!!!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: