Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bubbles popping

[Ke...]

Tonight I have an unusual feeling behind my ears bit like popping candy in my head,it's worse if I close my eyes,but generally happening all the time,it's like gusts of wind inside my head,very weird!! Anyone had anything similar? I hoping not to pick up new symptoms by now? The anxiety isn't letting up either,I'd like to go to a winter fair this wkd,I'll know a lot of people there and it SHOULD be an enjoyable event,so why am I obsessing and stressing about going,why do I feel like I've done something wrong,but I haven't!! am I truly becoming agoraphobic!! Is this how it feels I wonder? I need to start going out but it's really hard at the moment,should I just avoid the whole thing. Dilemma ❤️

hey,

That popcorn-in-ear-feeling, yes, I know it... ::) but its better now..

All you are describing sounds like typical wd stuff to me and I think will get better after some months...

So - don't be sad, it will get better.

Marigold

Thanks Marigold

I know it's withdrawals but it's been six months since the last 2mg and was hoping for some improvement in mood and ability to function like a normal person. Thank you for your reply though, hope your as well as possible. It's been so many years but I definitely never had agoraphobia before starting benzo's! It's a long journey this hey! ❤️

P.s I never made it to the Christmas fair ☹️️ Too many people I know in one place,couldn't handle it!! Bit gutted but nevermind,didn't want a melt down in a public place after all 😤❤️

P.s I never made it to the Christmas fair ☹️️ Too many people I know in one place,couldn't handle it!! Bit gutted but nevermind,didn't want a melt down in a public place after all 😤❤️

Last year was the first time for me EVER to make it at the christmas fair. After more than 10 years, and although I was in the last half-year of my taper. You will go there one day!!