Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Bubbles popping

[Ke...]

Tonight I have an unusual feeling behind my ears bit like popping candy in my head,it's worse if I close my eyes,but generally happening all the time,it's like gusts of wind inside my head,very weird!! Anyone had anything similar? I hoping not to pick up new symptoms by now? The anxiety isn't letting up either,I'd like to go to a winter fair this wkd,I'll know a lot of people there and it SHOULD be an enjoyable event,so why am I obsessing and stressing about going,why do I feel like I've done something wrong,but I haven't!! am I truly becoming agoraphobic!! Is this how it feels I wonder? I need to start going out but it's really hard at the moment,should I just avoid the whole thing. Dilemma ❤️

hey,

That popcorn-in-ear-feeling, yes, I know it... ::) but its better now..

All you are describing sounds like typical wd stuff to me and I think will get better after some months...

So - don't be sad, it will get better.

Marigold

Thanks Marigold

I know it's withdrawals but it's been six months since the last 2mg and was hoping for some improvement in mood and ability to function like a normal person. Thank you for your reply though, hope your as well as possible. It's been so many years but I definitely never had agoraphobia before starting benzo's! It's a long journey this hey! ❤️

P.s I never made it to the Christmas fair ☹️️ Too many people I know in one place,couldn't handle it!! Bit gutted but nevermind,didn't want a melt down in a public place after all 😤❤️

P.s I never made it to the Christmas fair ☹️️ Too many people I know in one place,couldn't handle it!! Bit gutted but nevermind,didn't want a melt down in a public place after all 😤❤️

Last year was the first time for me EVER to make it at the christmas fair. After more than 10 years, and although I was in the last half-year of my taper. You will go there one day!!