Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Actives taken over by Mayne

[Ho...]

I went to get my 2 mg diazepam tablets refilled today and they gave me Mayne brand generic.  The pills have the same numerical and letter marking as the old Actavis I usually use and look almost identical except there's a small ridge around the top. The pharmacist tells me that Mayne just took over Actavis?  Anybody know anything about this or run into this issue?  I am nervous about the switch!

I've switched "brands" more than once in the past. Noticed no difference at all. Even the same brand pills often are individually different in makeup. So I don't worry about it. B

I've switched "brands" more than once in the past. Noticed no difference at all. Even the same brand pills often are individually different in makeup. So I don't worry about it. B

Thanks barb!  I've heard so many horror stories on the boards I'm afraid to change any little variable.  Hopefully it will work out OK.  Just annoying they switched on me.