Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

please help!!

[Ta...]

Im on 1.1 mg of valium. I started at 15 mg and have been weening every two weeks for the past year and a half. I am finally at the last mg. The problem im having now is that my mind is being severly effected by weird thoughts and thinking. I keep rehearsing conversations  over and over in my head and also is very hard to concentrate. i read that those are signs of schizophrenia and am worried I am having symptoms similar to that. Can anyone else relate to this problem ?

Hi, these sound like normal withdrawal symptoms to me, which often appear near the end of a taper, even a slow taper.  Cog fog, memory problems, confusion, and intrusive thoughts are very common.  I had all of these things and much more.  Don't worry, it's normal, and will go away in time as you heal.  TIME is the healer.

:smitten: