Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Should symptoms go away between cuts?

[Ir...]

It's been two weeks since my last cut in Klonopin. So far I've been able to cut about every two weeks but I'm wondering if I should.

My question is do w/d symptoms go away between cuts?  Or should they mostly go away before my next cut?  Or do they never go away during a taper? 

I am really suffering blurry vision, forehead is tight and prickly and tinnitus is pretty bad also. There are a lot of other things going on as well but nothing I'd call crippling. 

I'm trying to listen to my body while also staying on a fairly regular schedul

Usually, typically the symptoms go away after 10-14 days for most between cuts. Im at a low dose and the symptoms usually hit me day 2 and last for a couple or days then hit me again on day 8

My mood symptoms go away but the insomnia and face tightness lingers in between cuts. They get better but never fully go away. I'm sorry you have that dreaded forehead tightness. I have that too It's freighting but it's from these damn drugs.