Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

euphoric before panic attack anyone? - tapering Klonopin

[Do...]

I am currently tapering Klonopin, and I have noticed that there have been about 3 instances where I felt somewhat euphoric (giddy, slap happy, almost slightly manic), then a few hours later got slammed with a major panic attack.  Does this happen to anyone else?  Any suggestions on how to stabilize when you feel yourself started to get giddy/silly?  (I am not bipolar, and the giddiness is no big deal in itself, I just feel a little happier than usual).  Now I get scared when I feel like this, because it tends to signal a major panic attack.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

My advice to you is keep on getting off that crap! I was on pins for 8 yrs.

and have been in withdrawal for 21/2 months. It will get better but it's a slow process. Have patience

because it doesn't happen overnight. Just realize that there are many of us out here with the same symptoms and we understand what your going through. It will be ok...😎