Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bloating triggers the psychological symptoms?

[Kl...]

This sounds weird but has anyone else had benzo belly bloating trigger the psychological or emotional withdrawal symptoms?

My first month and a half off Klonopin I would bloat up like I was nine months pregnant daily and experience depersonalization/derealization and agitation during this bloated stage. I could reduce all symptoms by not eating or drinking (anything at all) but the minute I did eat or drink, without fail it was bloat and psychological symptoms.

I don't think I realized this pattern was still occurring but at a sub-acute level until I started drinking Apple cider vinegar a few days ago. It has taken away my bloating completely.

I understand ACV is a treatment for bloating but why is it that since I'm not bloating up in the evenings I'm no longer experiencing the psychological symptoms either?

The bloating always occurred first, then the decent into the symptoms. Has anyone else noticed a correlation?

Sorry I have nothing to add to your question, but I'm just curious as to how much ACV you drink?

I started at one tablespoon and now I'm drinking two.

Definitely, I experience the same thing. Think of when you are at ease and stomach releases the anxiety goes too.  One of the symptoms related to IBS is anxiety also.

When your gut is off you are off, I take Dr. Ohirras probiotics which helps