Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

VERY interesting article on accelerating withdrawal

[...]

Out of the question for me. I'm not a fan of high doses of supplements because at some point they can actually do more harm...at large doses. If I took that amount of vitamin C I'd have a stomach bleed. Need to be very careful. When I read stuff like this article I think of all the get thin in just 2 weeks diets. I guess I'm just saying if it looks to good to be true...then it probably is. Trouble is, with this and even fad diets they can be downright dangerous. Just my 2 cents. B

Out of the question for me. I'm not a fan of high doses of supplements because at some point they can actually do more harm...at large doses. If I took that amount of vitamin C I'd have a stomach bleed. Need to be very careful. When I read stuff like this article I think of all the get thin in just 2 weeks diets. I guess I'm just saying if it looks to good to be true...then it probably is. Trouble is, with this and even fad diets they can be downright dangerous. Just my 2 cents. B

I concur.  There are thousands of pages that discuss supplements on here with varying anecdotal results.  One person in a study is just an anecdote.  As much as I would love there to be magic cure, to me the only way through this, is through this.  Arguably, the magic cure (for PAs) is what got me here in the first place.