Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

are you sure

[nh...]

Are you sure all this anxiety is from withdrawal and just not normal anxiety disorder?

If you had a anxiety disorder before benzos then yes it's from a anxiety disorder, but..... It is also from withdrawel . So if you did have a anxiety disorder it is going to be a hell of a lot worse now. That's. How it has been for me. I was put on klonopin for frequent panic attacks. My anxiety was nothing compared to what it is now . This is like my anxiety times 100 plus

IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!

You have to learn strategies to cope. That will help you any time a panic or fear attack comes to you, no matter for which reason.

In my case learning to cope with WD anxiety KILLED my panic disorder.

Go for it!!

IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!

You have to learn strategies to cope. That will help you any time a panic or fear attack comes to you, no matter for which reason.

Go for it!!

Yeah marigold is right. Whatever my anxiety problems were before the coping skills I have developed, keep them under control . I am actually having less panic attacks now then I was before benzos. So that says a whole lot about the power of coping skills. I figure by the time this is over I won't be having any more panic attacks in my life. I am becoming a zen master.

IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!

Go for it!!

Yeah marigold is right. Whatever my anxiety problems were before the coping skills I have developed, keep them under control . I am actually having less panic attacks now then I was before benzos. So that says a whole lot about the power of coping skills. I figure by the time this is over I won't be having any more panic attacks in my life. I am becoming a zen master.

You, too??? I hope you look more like that than I am.

Me as a Zen master:  :crazy:

Marigold as hopeless as I feel right now, you have to be right! If I ever feel like a happy version of myself again I know I will be able to get through everything. The anxiety and depression associated with withdrawal is absolutely relentless.

i had a bad breakup when i was 2o and got panic attacks, before then i never needed meds they put me on klonopin, im 30 now i can barely go out im so dizzy, afraid to walk across a parking lot