Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

migraines

[nh...]

I'm so sorry to hear about your migraines. As a fellow migraine sufferer, I can completely relate. I drop every 2 weeks and without fail, I will have worsening symptoms of my migraines for a few days. The good news is that yes, you will eventually get a break. Even Dr. Ashton says that whatever kind of ailment you have will come out and be in full force during withdrawal.  For me, stretching a lot helps, especially if you can get someone to help you and push a little bit. Physical therapy and chiropractic also help. I'm also on a tricyclic antidepressant that is used as.a preventative for my migraines. I'm not suggesting you go on any other medication, just speaking from my own experience,  sometimes the anti anxiety part of the antidepressants help with some withdrawal symptoms.

I'll be praying for you to get some relief!

Ok that sounds pretty similar. My headaches start in the back of my head on the left side, goes down my neck into my left shoulder. I'm 35 and feel 85 lol