Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need help with Cog Fog and DP/DR !

[Me...]

I was on 1mg xanax for 6 months and did a quick taper in September was completely off by October 1st. Most of my physical symptoms have disappeared but the Cog Fog and DP/DR are pretty consistent with just small windows of feeling slightly normal. How long does this last ? It's so annoying having this mental fatigue.

Hi Meech,

No one can say how long this will last, unfortunately. But the fact that all your physical symptoms have subsided already is a great sign and hopefully the cog fog and DP/DR won't be far behind. :thumbsup:

Good job on getting off. It may not feel like it, but having that few of sxs this early on in your healing is really good. Keep eating good nutrition,rest, stay active and positive.

Your sxs may lift quickly.

Thank you guys. Yeah the first month I had numbness in my face, pain in my hands, an eye twitch, tremors, flu like symptoms, hypertension, tachycardia, and more. All physical symptoms are gone besides slight thumping in my ear. But like I said the brain fog and dp/dr won't lift. That part truly scares me. But your replies give me strength thank you.!