Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Make sure you have a plan to deal with benzo withdrawel / recovery

[Re...]

Having a plan is what saved my acute phase from being any worse than it was. Then when things got really bad again. I wasn't prepared for it ,I had no plan. So the pain took control of me and hopelessness set in. Does having a plan make me not scared of falling into the despair of my mind again? Fuck no ! I am scared shitless of Being that hopeless again.

Having a plan gives you something to fall into though ,instead of just falling into the darkness. Perhaps a flashlight if you will. To guide you through the darkness .

Hope for the best,prepare for the worst

Thanks Remy. :thumbsup:

That's me right now!!!  I got a little cocky at 7 months out and thought there is no way symptoms would come back so severe!!!  Well they f....... have!!!  I wasn't prepared for it at all and I'm struggling big time. Just when we start to let a bit more in to our lives we have to shut it all out again.

I'm so grateful for the security of my home.  It's my safe place at times like this.

I know it's the benzo brain talking but I even started to doubt it was benzo withdrawl symptoms  and something else was wrong with me.  Seriously this drug is poison and ruins lives.

Bring on the 12 month mark.  I believe that's when we're going to see some magic happening.

Tallow

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Remy. :thumbsup:

That's me right now!!!  I got a little cocky at 7 months out and thought there is no way symptoms would come back so severe!!!  Well they f....... have!!!  I wasn't prepared for it at all and I'm struggling big time. Just when we start to let a bit more in to our lives we have to shut it all out again.

I'm so grateful for the security of my home.  It's my safe place at times like this.

I know it's the benzo brain talking but I even started to doubt it was benzo withdrawl symptoms  and something else was wrong with me.  Seriously this drug is poison and ruins lives.

Bring on the 12 month mark.  I believe that's when we're going to see some magic happening.

Tallow

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aww I know what you mean. I have been falling prey to that same exact thought process as well. It's hard not to think your terminally ill when all your symptoms mimic very serious health problems. Throw in some extrem anxiety and you got yourself a party in hell...., just playing but it is scary.

It still blows my mind the damage these drugs have done to me and others. I never in my life would have imagine a pill could do this to someone for such a long period of time.

Hopefully we do get some magic at 12 months off! Actually we will!