Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Dr Armsrong

[ea...]

[ea...]

Hello all,

I'm just here to say that Dr Armstrong is a gentle loving kind compassionate Dr who once went through wd himself

He has spent countless hours and his time on educating himself on benzo wd and yes he has helped me when no other DR would yes I flew from NJ to Texas to have a consulatation with him and yes he is a wonderful human being, he does NOT push supplements on me he does NOT say I need progesterone cream!

I was a moderator and a member here years ago when I first started this journey - I had anxiety I had no clue benzo were causing me more pain then my GP retired and the new one just cut me off bc "he"  did not like benzo's he would of rather me go on an AD but I did my homework I found Dr A through a mutual friend on FB and he saved my life and I am down to 9.69 MGS of V yes it's taken me awhile Yes we have changed my solution a few times and yes I'm doing fine

So those out to harm him I ask why????

So please if you don't know him " personally" stop saying bad things about this man

Steppping off my soap box now

[6d...]
Some of us know people who were hurt by him and are speaking out in their behalf.  I know someone who was irreparably harmed and can no longer speak for herself, so I'm doing this for her. 

[ea...]

Were hurt by Dr Armsrong?  I've met the man in person and he's a wonderful person I do not think he would intentionally harm anyone.

Leaving this alone I came back to this site with one thing in mind and that was to "Defend" Dr Armstrong

Hope your well....  and can help the persons in question who can not speak for themselves

Pretty sure who that person is

Good luck

[6d...]

I have absolutely no idea to whom you're referring and I assure you, you do not know the person I know. 

I don't wish to have any further discussion with you.  I posted factual information to inform my fellow buddies here.

I wish you well.