Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bad day, just want to vent and maybe get advice.

[Jo...]

I'm on day 5 of my 2 week kindle cold turkey from valium. Reinstate cause a panic attack couple weeks ago, and stupidly used maybe 10 pills over the course of 2 weeks, mainly 5mg valium, but last dose was 10mg valium.

Today I woke up crying with anxiety, felt like my whole body was burning after that, i kept getting waves of panic, had really bad back pain that moved to my head after i ate an apple, which scares me when stuff moves like that. feels like a worm inside me and i think i'm going crazy. I've felt this moving sensation even when i thought i was clean, so maybe it is a worm and i'm freaking out for a reason.

Anyways, normally i wouldn't post, i'm just scared today, most of the day was typical. but for some reason now, after i ate the damn apple and the pressure moved to my head. I'm getting bad depersonilization. it felt like my right arm detached from my body and i got hit with a wave of anxiety like i was about to get another panic attack, a bad one. I tried to keep it together, i just feel like i'm missing something. Why is this so bad. Symptoms are like changing and it's freaking me out, i started trying to eat healthier, just fruits and veggies. Now my right arm feels like it's not mine, and i feel a kind of pressure/pain in it. The same pressure that was JUST in my head, it's already moved.

I really feel there's something inside me moving around, sometimes my ears will pop(this was before i kindled). they would like like something was moving passed them, then i feel pressure down my neck, then down further. I get muscle twitches all over(again been happening for years). Even off the benzos i felt like pressure on one side of head, or in ear canals, maybe like candida or something else. I dunno, it just scares me. Plus i've been pissing white strings that nobody can explain. heres a pic of the strings http://i.imgur.com/WcgRsB4.jpg - in the morning it's like white discharge. So i have something actually wrong with me, it's not all just benzos. Doctors can't find shit though, sick of it.

I only got 4 hours of sleep, my stomachs in knots, i keep getting this feeling where I drop like an elevator all the time.

it's only day 5 and it's already this bad, i heard it could possibly just get worse is what worries me. benzos won't even be out of my system for 2 more weeks, then what.

Wondering if i should've just reinstated and tapered. I hate this shit, never should of taken those pills again.

If it were me, I would not reinstate again.  Only because it was a very short term use and it would be buying months more of torture trying to get off and no-one can say what that withdrawal might be like.  I know you are frightened but this will pass.  And you will be OK.

Maybe you should see someone to be tested for an infection.  I think they just dipstick the urine so it's not invasive.

Hang in there.  This will get better.