Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

feeling better the lower i get on K

[lo...]

some words of encouragement for those hitting really bad waves. when i hit the 0.25-0.18K mark, i had by far the worst wave of bad s/x ever. insane muscle twitching, tremor, anxiety, dr/dp, some depression ....

i thought to myself ...if this will continue all the way down to 0 and beyond....my next couple  months I will have no life. I switched to LT and kept cutting 0.005 every day.

now arrived at 0.125 and feel better then ever during the entire taper. to be honest, I feel a bit tense and more anxious in general, but my mental clarity is returning. and I am more convinced then ever, that no psychiatric drugs (or most big pharma drugs) are worth anything. your brain just wants to be 'itself' the way it was designed.

good luck all

some words of encouragement for those hitting really bad waves. when i hit the 0.25-0.18K mark, i had by far the worst wave of bad s/x ever. insane muscle twitching, tremor, anxiety, dr/dp, some depression ....

i thought to myself ...if this will continue all the way down to 0 and beyond....my next couple  months I will have no life. I switched to LT and kept cutting 0.005 every day.

now arrived at 0.125 and feel better then ever during the entire taper. to be honest, I feel a bit tense and more anxious in general, but my mental clarity is returning. and I am more convinced then ever, that no psychiatric drugs (or most big pharma drugs) are worth anything. your brain just wants to be 'itself' the way it was designed.

good luck all

Oh my gosh... I feel so drugged and out of it.... I can't stand it..... with so much more horrific sxs ....

I'm going on the premise the dose is just way too strong for me which it is and that this will go away....

Thank you so much for sharing this,,,,