Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Does anyone get good days and bad days on a regular basis?

[Bh...]

I keep rotating good days and bad days. I'm not sure why.  My good days consist of decent sleep, less anxiety, less muscle tension, less cog fog and better moods. Lately, I've been having a few more good days stacked up next to each other. They are usually followed by a bad day which is the exact opposite of my good days. Although, I can still have decent sleep and have a bad day...which is so weird.

I'm 11 months out and the cycle has improved, but it still persists. Is this cyclic nature common during withdrawal?

If you experienced this...when did it start to improve for you? Thanks!

Hi,

I have bad days only 3 days before my period - anger, 3-4 hours of sleep, anxiety and tinnitus. I was like you in 11 month. Things became normal in 14 month. My concentration and memory are clean, I can handle the everyday stress and I sleep well only mornings are hard now. For me this w/d was complete hell but you have to keep faith, the good days will come soon for you too!

Kisses,

Rositsa

Rositsa,

Thank you so much for responding.  Sharing your experience and timeline gives me so much hope. It's so hard on these bad days to make it through..the pain is so difficult.

I was hoping to make a breakthrough around 14-18 months. I pray to God that this happens!

You are the best!  :hug:

Bhealthy

Hi Bhealthy.

I'm only 7 months out and I know exactly what you're talking about.  I wouldn't say my good days are great but they are more manageable than the horrible ones.

I've just hit a brick wall and the last 6 days have been absolutely disgusting.  I'm not handling it very well and the old crying has started up again. The feeling is close to when I first started this healing journey. I just pray these days disappear soon.

I'm so over this so called cycle of windows and waves.  Why does it have to be so complicated???

It's just so hard to live normally.

I have to stay positive and have hope that healing will continue.

Wishing you more better days.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: