Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Are waves of Fatigue and Depersonalization normal ?

[Me...]

I was on 6 months of xanax from 1-1.5 mg a night. Then did a quick 1 month taper. Felt horrible all the way through. Got 10% better. Then got hit with another wave of depersonalization and fatigue. Is that normal?

I was on 6 months of xanax from 1-1.5 mg a night. Then did a quick 1 month taper. Felt horrible all the way through. Got 10% better. Then got hit with another wave of depersonalization and fatigue. Is that normal?

Sounds normal to me. Everytime I get hit with a wave those two symptoms seem to be a constant. Even when I am not in a wave I Usaully am experiencing those two symptoms to some degree. How long have you been off your meds? You should make a signature like mine below my post.

Sorry I am new here so I am still figuring things out. But I have been off for around a month now. My symptoms come ago but tiredness and detachment have stayed pretty much through all of this.

Sorry I am new here so I am still figuring things out. But I have been off for around a month now. My symptoms come ago but tiredness and detachment have stayed pretty much through all of this.

No need to be sorry.  ;DYeah those two were even worse for me when I was that early off benzos. Just hang in there my friend.