Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Are waves of Fatigue and Depersonalization normal ?

[Me...]

I was on 6 months of xanax from 1-1.5 mg a night. Then did a quick 1 month taper. Felt horrible all the way through. Got 10% better. Then got hit with another wave of depersonalization and fatigue. Is that normal?

I was on 6 months of xanax from 1-1.5 mg a night. Then did a quick 1 month taper. Felt horrible all the way through. Got 10% better. Then got hit with another wave of depersonalization and fatigue. Is that normal?

Sounds normal to me. Everytime I get hit with a wave those two symptoms seem to be a constant. Even when I am not in a wave I Usaully am experiencing those two symptoms to some degree. How long have you been off your meds? You should make a signature like mine below my post.

Sorry I am new here so I am still figuring things out. But I have been off for around a month now. My symptoms come ago but tiredness and detachment have stayed pretty much through all of this.

Sorry I am new here so I am still figuring things out. But I have been off for around a month now. My symptoms come ago but tiredness and detachment have stayed pretty much through all of this.

No need to be sorry.  ;DYeah those two were even worse for me when I was that early off benzos. Just hang in there my friend.