Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

exercise

[nh...]

anytime i try walking a good distance or exercise i get extremly dizzy and lightheaded and legs feel weak what going on with this? im 13 weeks off klonopin

Yep I had that. That is  one of the few things that have improved.  I feel I have more energy.  I am more solid on my  legs.  The dizziness and lightheadness better.  I kept on exercising even if it was more difficult.  These symptoms are annoying but not dangerous.  Keep going !

I wish I could do any strenuous activity. Basically taking the vacuum upstairs is enough to cause enough suffering and struggles that I feel nearly disabled

I exercise about an hour each day. I probably over-exert myself on the days that I run, but I don't care. I love it! It almost always boosts my mood and endorphins. It's worth it for me.

Sometimes if I do too much, I'll throw myself into a wave. I'm getting better with that now. I'm sticking to the hour and not going past it.

Start exercising slowly.  Add a few minutes on each day/couple days. I also had the exact same symptoms as you had early on. I started exercising two months after I jumped. Make sure to listen to your body.  ;D