Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Extreme burning muscles and pain - 18.5 months out

[Be...]

I am starting to lose hope. I have this extreme burning pain from the skull all the way down to the end of my spine. It is much more prevalent on the right side but it is on both sides. The right side basically hurts all the time like hell, burning, etc. Also head feels very tight. Sometimes it relaxes a bit but most of the time it's like a damn break. If I move my neck it crackles.

I was told I could heal by 18 months. It didn't happen and it does not seem even close. In fact I am having bouts of waves. I must say the mental part is better. It is the physical symptoms that are killing me. These random muscle and very hurtful muscle spasms. The muscle pain, the nerve pain, and so on.

Honestly, I am going to wait may be until 24 months. Then, if the problem is still there, not through benzos, I will need some medical intervention for the pain and the sleep.

What do you buddies have to say?

I am starting to lose hope. I have this extreme burning pain from the skull all the way down to the end of my spine. It is much more prevalent on the right side but it is on both sides. The right side basically hurts all the time like hell, burning, etc. Also head feels very tight. Sometimes it relaxes a bit but most of the time it's like a damn break. If I move my neck it crackles.

I was told I could heal by 18 months. It didn't happen and it does not seem even close. In fact I am having bouts of waves. I must say the mental part is better. It is the physical symptoms that are killing me. These random muscle and very hurtful muscle spasms. The muscle pain, the nerve pain, and so on.

Honestly, I am going to wait may be until 24 months. Then, if the problem is still there, not through benzos, I will need some medical intervention for the pain and the sleep.

What do you buddies have to say?

Hi, I had alot of nerve and muscle pain during my recovery. Spasms, cramps and insane burning pain. It took me 3 years to completely recover, so hang on inn there. Give it more time. The pain will completely go away.