Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Switching to Valium and Depression

[c3...]

[c3...]

Hello BB's

I'm stuck in indecision mode with regards to c/o to Valium from Xanax for tapering. You can see my history in my signature so I won't repeat that.  I'm having difficulty with interdose w/d anxiety between doses and was looking for options. One would be to follow the Ashton method and c/o to Valium but I'm very concerned about severe depression. The other would be to do a liquid milk taper directly from the Xanax. I would love to hear from Xanax users and the method they chose and if choosing the Valium c/o did you experience depression?  I know we are all different  but I'm very concerned about adding depression to an already difficult situation.  Thanks!

Hi again,

I switched from xanax to valium during my fast taper and I liked its sedating effects, but it didn't depress me.  Everyone reacts differently to it though.  :smitten: