Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Weight

[nh...]

Hi Nhbuck,

Now is not the time to worry about your weight. But benzo bloating can be super uncomfortable. You can try cutting back on carbs, including sugar and salty snacks. You might want to try something like Gas X, as well. Most of that bloat (at least for myself) turns out to gas...I hate it too, but it can be avoided with the proper diet. One plus is that cutting carbs usually results in weight loss..so that's a two-in-one for you!

~CeCe          :mybuddy:

Why does this bloating happen I'm almost 13 weeks out I don't get it

I don't know all the technicalities, I just know you have to watch what you eat and carbs for some reason exasperate it. There are others on here who know the whys and hopefully they will see this thread. It's a bitch and something I never expected from w/d...as if we don't already have enough to contend with... ::)