Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Da Cubs!

[ba...]

Right CeCe!  Great win last night!  Let's hope we can all raise the W flag tonight and bask in it's glory!

[move]

Chicago Cubs Win World Series![/move]

You know?? I think it's going to happen...I can feel it! These guys are too good NOT to get it!! They KNOW how baseball was meant to be played!

[move]GO CUBBIES!!!![/move]

Bottom of the 5th.  Lookin' good!  Cubs getting some good hits off the pitchers.  Cross your fingers!

I'm so sure of this game and there God-given talent...no finger crossing necessary.... :D

CeCe.  I hate to say this, but go Ben Zo!

:2funny: :2funny: THAT is funny! I didn't even think of it that way...GO BEN - ZO!!! 

Hey...I think they just got it...with a .90 batter!....what's that tell ya?.... :D :D :D

"I've been depressed all my life, I'm not depressed anymore." 

Paul from Chicago

11/2/16

Husband of babyrex

"I've been depressed all my life, I'm not depressed anymore." 

Paul from Chicago

11/2/16

Husband of babyrex

Yay Paul!! I think they won just for you!!..... :smitten:

CeCe,

On to spring training 2017! 

:smitten:

YUP! I have some really bad news for you, though...I'm from MN and a true blue - die hard Twins fan...I even love them when they're not lovable..so I'm thinking Go Twins for the 2017 season (I may not be thoroughly convinced, but I have to go with my heart), if they don't get some strong arms on the team this next season...they can forget it. I really believe the Cubbies are going to do it again! Damn they look good. And even though I love the Twins, I admit it felt pretty good watching some serious baseball played! The Cubs earned every bit of the glory!  I'm proud to have been a 'short term fan' and am ready to do it again. Last season I always dreaded it when Chicago rolled into town because it meant a for sure loss for the Twins...so I'm totally aware of what this team can do! So fun!