Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Unrepairable!!!

[Ta...]

I just can't get a hold on my inner thoughts today. I know it's because I've hit a wall (wave) and feeling unwell. 

I keep thinking that I'm unrepairable and this is me forever.  :'( :'(

I've just made to 7 months out and I can't believe that I'm feeling so unwell again.  Is this normal!!! 

I just wish I could see into the future.  Life is so hard to plan like this.

I need someone who is ahead of me to let me know that wellness is on the way.

Just stuck at the moment.

This is so hard and unfair. :'( :'(

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh, Tallow.... I am behind, but I can still encourage you.  Please think about how far you have come in the last 7 months.  Are you better than you were 6 months ago?  Think about it and you will see some improvements.  You are NOT unrepairable.  I wished the healing was linear.  It is a very bumpy ride, but you will be well.  Do not give up, do not be discouraged, do not lose hope.  You are a tremendous fighter in such an awful battle.

Remember this...

Hi Worrymiss.

You're about 2 weeks behind me.  Congrats on making it this far out.  I hope you're walking tall and proud.

Some days are going to be harder than others but we are going to kick butt and get a life back full of health and happiness.

Stay strong and keep testing yourself.

Small achievements will soon turn into big rewards.

You wrote it in September.

I was just 2 months on 0.25 mg of xanax and I am suffering like crazy. I still sometimes cannot believe that 3m months later I feel like this.

I am so hopeless but we must make it to the end. and I do believe that we are repairable. It will just take time. :thumbsup:

Thanks yyeehhaaww and Masha.

I can feel your support and love so much.  I have to get back on track and get my positive thoughts happening.  I think I have reacted this way due to the fact that I had some continuous days that were more manageable and life looked and felt promising and then WHAM. 

Yehaw I loved how you went back in and found my supporting words to you - gorgeous!!!  I sounded positive in this post. I promise I'm going to do something nice for myself tomorrow.

Wow Masha it just goes to prove how potent and destroying they are. You're not hopeless darl. Anyone going through this is very strong and amazing.  Hang in there as 3 months is only early days.

Thanks once again girls.

I really needed to read your posts today.

Keep going.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We are at the exact same point, and I am going through the same thing!! In fact, my symptoms forced me to stay in bed yesterday, and I havn't done that in months. Tingling, pain, tinnitus... I also had what felt like migraine headaches, which I havn't had since my wean. It's very defeating. I am wondering if the changing of the seasons have something to do with it? Or is it possible the closer we get to being healed, the harder the waves are? I believe with my whole heart we will heal. I think it's just a matter of time. Just know your not alone, I'm in the same boat. Hope your day sees improvement.