Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hey Y'all

[yy...]

We were going out tonight to eat as we often do.... cafeterias so you can get salad, veggies and protein.  My husband has been doing 98% of the cooking.  I did not want to go because of sugar in coleslaw, peaches and bananas, etc. plus it is not close.  I pushed for us to go to grocery store to get buffalo meat and eat burgers plus then we would have bread as we don't get buns and also cottage cheese and pineapple and other veggies.  We had not been in the store very long when I stopped because of music playing.  It was thrilling.  Reason, I have not been able to take very much sound of any kind -- TV, radio, even very much of people talking, dogs barking, lawn mowers, crickets chirping... all this for so long.  Have worn ear plugs even to sleep.  I

oops... I was not through and thought I lost it only to see it posted.

To continue I started to sing with it.  I used to love music... all kinds except rap... I know this is stupid and in light of all the suffering and pain here not trying to make light of any thing.  My point is the sound hypersensitivity is healing.  Trying to encourage that whatever your sxs are ... one by one they WILL go away.

This is the song I heard.

a lot of it applies to where I am

John Mayer

One, two, one, two, three

Me and all my friends

We're all misunderstood

They say we stand for nothing and

There's no way we ever could

Now we see everything that's going wrong

With the world and those who lead it

We just feel like we don't have the means

To rise above and beat it

So we keep waiting (waiting)

Waiting on the world to change

We keep on waiting (waiting)

It's hard to beat the system

When we're standing at a distance

So we keep waiting (waiting)

Woo Hoo this is the postitive stuff we like to hear.  I love your style in music. My son can play and sing this song beautifully.

Well done and keep looking for the positives amongst the rubble.

Healing love

Tallow

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

These thrilling little moments are the signs that you ARE healing.  You'll experience more and more of them.  Try not to be too discouraged when you go back to crappy times in between.  It's just the bizarre healing pattern of recovering from benzos.  Just remember and hang onto them as reminders that you're on the right path and it's only a matter of time! :smitten: