Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Info

[Ju...]

Hello Junior reezy,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!  You have come to the right place to find information about healing from benzo withdrawal.

It would help if we knew more about your situation, that is, what benzo are you/or were you taking? What was your dose and did you taper off?

Healing from benzo withdrawal is non linear.  Each person will recover at their own rate based on their genetics and how they process medications.  However, withdrawal is temporary time will allow the body to recover from the massive changes these drugs make to the central nervous system.

I'll give you a couple of links to get you started.  The first is to the Ashton Manual, it is an excellent resource about these types of drugs and how to withdraw. It was written by Dr. Heather Ashton, an expert in the field.

Since I don't know where you are in the process, I'll give you a link to both the Withdrawal Support Board (during your taper) and the Post Withdrawal Recovery Board.

Please do ask questions, we're here to help.

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

pianogirl  :)