Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Belly questions

[re...]

What you describe sounds like gas and bloat. 

You could try GasX for stomach gas and CharcoCaps for intestinal gas.  You may also want to try some enzymes.  I am using alpha galactoside for gas and lipase for fat digestion with good results.  I posted this under IBS but here is a good read on the subject:

http://www.enzymestuff.com/basicsdosing.htm

If you try these I suggest going slow with individual enzymes until you find a combination that suits you. 

My doctor told me to try baking soda for stomach bloat and gurgling if it feels uncomfortable. It works. I just take a little and wash it down with water, it tastes terrible.

For the baking soda, try adding 1/4 tsp to maybe 1/2-1cup water, then adding a few ice cubes. As the water chills, it will mask some of the nasty baking soda taste.

Does anyone have a lot of gurgling and stomach tightening

After eating.  It's like I have an alien in my stomach.

Hi reba,

I'm thinking gas and bloat, too. I get done eating and I look like I'm 6 months pregnant. It's all gas and bloat. I haven't tried the Gas X yet, but still plan to.