Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

12 days ct klonopin

[Pr...]

Hey everyone 12 days.. I think im starting to feel Alittle better is that possible.. I have been hearing wd symtoms Peak at 2 weeks. Does that mean it's gonna get worse at day 14 ? I still have dizziness, n muscle aches that's my biggest company the dizziness if that goes away i can handle the other symtoms.. I was on 1.5mgs for one year maybe Alittle less.. how long is this gonna take? I mean what's the average recovery time?

I've heard the "two week" thing, too, but I haven't found any reliable data to back it up. Also, every site that mentions this tends to use it as a rule of thumb for ALL benzos, cumulatively; it could be that the two-week peak is more likely for benzos with a longer half-life, such as diazepam.

I think it also means that it can be at its worst at this one, but tends to get better after the two-week mark. Again, I'm not entirely sure. Congrats on your 12 days!

Oh ok gotcha that makes sense then.. so it's possible that i am getting better n ive been thru the worst already. That makes me feel better... im just so over this already the dizziness is driving me nuts.. it will probally be the last thing to go with my luck lol.. I did a ct with librium which is a short acting benzo, but I was originally on klonopin..I can't wait till this is over.. I see so many people on here with like months and months still having symtoms that makes me nervous.. I would never be able to deal with this for so long.. these people are sooo strong..