Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

3 Days after jump had my first window!

[ny...]

I really didn't know what a window was until I woke up this morning, and briefly had ZERO sxs.  I'm like "this is a window!"    My Tinnitus is better today, (it came back slightly) and I can tell it's starting to fade away.  i'm excited to be on the other side even for just a few days, I hope everyone else is having a good day!

That is soooo awesome! I hope it keeps getting better and better!!  I am ready to be where you are. I just posted in General tapers to get help with my math on micro tapering.  I nervous yet excited to get going!  Hope you have continued success! :):thumbsup:

that is wonderful.  when they come, we get to see what it will be like to be well.  I had one that lasted thursday afternoon through last night around 7 ... then new symptom... now somewhat ok but not as good as was == dealing with depression and fatigue... blood sugar was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad last night AND this morning but finally did sleep.  Thanks for your post.....and taking the time to do so.  I at first was a little jealous ... but at the same time encouraged.  We mostly have bad so we ALL need to hear about the good and hope for each of us especially the ones REALLY struggling.  No matter where we are there are usually many that are far worse than we are.  KEEP POSTING

Thanks Freddy and Yyeehhaww!  Yes, for the last 5 months I've read about everyone else's windows, just goes to show we all get ours in time!  There is hope.  I always felt a little on the outside here because my usage was for 4 months.  I can't even fathom what years must be like and my heart goes out to everyone, especially the older people that are really struggling.  I'm in my 50's and I know my body can't take the punishing it used to.  I think if I was on this crap for 20 plus years I'd hate everyone who was on for 4 months!

Oh, nyc, I guess my signature is not very clear.  I too was only on klonopin for only 4 months when did a ct. Did that when husband read what Stevie Nicks said it was easier to get off cocaine than Klonopin.  I soooo did not think 4 months was that long. BAD INSOMNIA.  Then over a year later, was put on Xanax for insomnia (DID NOT KNOW BENO, I AM STUPID) for only 2-3 weeks before realized ... took 3 months to taper out of sheer terror.  I believe because of kindling... I am still here -- have been off xanax for a month.  better but not well.  Oh, and by the way, I am 68 too old for this shit.