Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

For anyone that has high bp/heart issues

[no...]

Black seed oil is an amazing supplement that is extremely effective at lowering bp, stopping heart palps etc. It seems to work wonders for my anxiety, I have never taken a supplement that works as effectively as black seed oil. The active ingredient of "nigella sativa" is a chemical that begins with "thy". The more thy, the better the black seed oil. 2 tbsp a day has curbed my anxiety, bp spikes etc. Do not take with other bp meds or if your bp is low. I see myself taking it daily, forever. It's the only supplement I can say that is worth taking daily and it's effects are noticeable immediately. First time I took it, I had a moment where I felt all the tension in my neck, shoulders, face, and back, just sort of melted away. I was surprised by how effective it was. Can imagine it would be quite helpful for benzo withdrawal. Hope this helps someone. It can be bought at most natural food stores and of course Amazon

How much do you take per day?  I used to grind up flax seeds to help with my BP.  Usually about a tablespoon.  It did seem to help.

Anne