Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

1 more try

[be...]

I'm looking for anyone who has tapered successfully, then because of agony reinstated something different ie. Librium at a small dose for a short period, 2 months?

What is the overall effect? healing?  NO one is commenting

I reinstated 3 months after a much too fast and failed taper - HORRIFIC withdrawal - I don't have much to offer though bc I'm tapering again - albeit - much more slowly - about to start Liquid Daily MT

Symptoms? nothing out of the ordinary, losing mind, no sleep, all the usual's. I know Librium is a benzo for mild anxiety i'm trying to kid myself that a small 20mg split 3 times will get me through till I'm ready to taper it out, hopefully not as bad because of short term and lighter drug. Just wondered if anyone has ever done that with success.  comments  I need a plan!!!!!!