Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Rapid succession of symptoms?

[Do...]

After an excellent day yesterday (other than muscle spasms) I had a somewhat hard day today.  At one point in the afternoon I was doing mostly ok, then about 1:00 I had several symptoms in rapid succession - sudden dizziness and severe nausea for about 10 minutes, followed by mild panic attack and heavy breathing for about 5 minutes, followed by a migraine for 10 minutes, which subsided into tinnitus which subsided after a few minutes.  Had about 10 minutes feeling ok, then got hit with intense muscle spasms in the leg which almost caused me to fall down.

Although I am glad they didn't happen at the same time, has anyone seen this before, or know what might have set it off?  I understand a lot of it is random, but this was different than anything I have experience in the last 2 months.  Other than the intense leg spasm which has been happening for days, the other symptoms were no worse, and probably even less intense than I have had in the past.  Thanks for any info?

That sounds about right. Whenever I get hit with symptoms they come out of nowhere, pretty much run along the lines you described, then disappear just as quickly. I've almost never had an entire day of symptoms

In the beginning I had some really rough days, like panic attacks all day and night. Now things are so much better. Your body will eventually start to even out . I have mostly normal days now, not completely free of sxs, but way better, I can do my life.