Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Difference?

[nh...]

I have been off klonopin ten weeks now after ten years, well 3 weeks ago ni went to hospital thought I was having a heart attack it was panic, I was still drinking some but they gave meva dose of ativan, well I was feeling good the whole week then boom I got hit hard and still has been hard, my question is how come the alcohol didn't hit me this hard if they work on same receptor s?

I dont believe any of us really know why. I suggest stop drinking.

Live healthy and you will begin to think healthy. The mind and body are connected. You know this better than anyone. Exercise. Eat well. Get sleep. Drink water. Surround yourself with positivity. Surround yourself with good people. Give yourself a break. Dont drink. Dont do things to pollute yourself. And then slowly you will start feeling better. Physically and mentally.