Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Done!

[Ca...]

Hi all. I don't post much, but have done plenty of reading the past couple years. Last week I took my last crumb. Overall, feeling better than I have in a decade. Still a ways to go for healing. Still having sleep issues, but I think it's getting better. The most distressing symptom is tinnitus. Someone please tell me this is normal and will fade. Ugh! 😊 Thanks to those who reached out to me and gave me advice and support. Hard to believe I went from being on 6 Meds down to nothing. 😊

Thanks BRC. 😊 You were one of the few I spoke with when starting my taper. I appreciated your advice and support. Hard to believe I was on 6 Meds at once and told by that doctor I'd be on them for good. Thankfully, I found a new doctor after he C/t'd me. So glad to hear the tinnitus fades. The sooner the better.