Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Time to heal

[Ke...]

Do you think the people who've been on high doses for years will take longer to heal and have more problems after stopping? I did reinstate a few times during my reductions due to stress,I'd never heard of kindling back then,but did have an almighty struggle coming off completely,was in tolerance withdrawal for years. Feel like it's changed my personality and after 5/6 off still have bad withdrawals,I know I'm improving gradually,started listening to music again for first time in two years,it feels like the real me is trying to come to the surface again after being overwhelmed by chemicals for years. Kind of missed the last five years in a benzo blur !! grim but true, fingers crossed the future is brighter ❤️

not an expert ... imo, probably, but a lot of factors... taper how long... what benzo/s???  so many, many variables ... we are all different... no 2 are alike.  The focus has to be on today... and that you are getting better.