Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Scared about this

[nh...]

[0d...]
Please relax, the only way you can die from benzodiazepine withdrawal is when you cold turkey from a very high dose. Even then it's highly unlikely.

Doesn't autonomical hypersensitivity just happen?  Going on my 4th day not drinking, seems to be getting better maybe I'm having alcohol withdrawal ifni am it's almost over

Stay off google buddie. I ended up in ER from a massive panic attack from googling symptoms. Do some breathing excersises and try to relax abit

I have seen a lot of ppl here afraid that will happen but it is rare. The risk is really within the first 48 hours like alcohol. There is a much higher risk of it when you detox from alcohol. Like when you stop drinking and get the shakes. Hang in there and try not worry, I'm sure you will be ok.