Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

swelling

[nh...]

Yes, I had swelling in my neck for a long stretch of my taper and afterward. Over time, only the gland directly under my chin would swell, and only when something revved me up. If you do a search for "anxiety and swollen lymph nodes", you'll find a lot referenced that may help ease your mind.

Take care,

WR

thanks for that im extremly dizzy im starting to think something is seriously wrong with me, i havenet drank in 3 days maybe my system is craving gaba receptors bad. what ya think?

i took 800mg ib profen why am i less dizzy now after i take it? are these swollen lymph nodes from anxiety? can this make you dizzy?

My partner has had this off and on...the swelling comes on suddenly and will last for most or part of a day.  We decided that it was a salivary gland that wasn't working right.  The right side of his neck would swell up to about the size of a golf ball.  He would have pain and aching in the area as well..sometimes in his tongue too.  He hasn't had this in quite a while, but it was scary the first couple of times it happened! 

Nhbuck, This symptom bothers me a lot. I have this hot tightness that goes from the back of my head down my neck into my left shoulder and arm. I get bad headaches with it. I don't know if it's the same thing you are talking about. It might last for like 3 days then goes away for 2 days. Caffeine seems to help me oddly enough. I have a soda and my headache goes away. I also use Motrin and take Epsom salt baths. My anxiety also increases with it because I've never felt anything like it before