Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

At what point do we

[re...]

Hi Reba, I am at 10 months now and I know how hard it is to go through this and I ask myself the same question all the time. I think we are still having WD and we have to give it more time. I am not sure what else we can do. I know people who are 18 months out state they still have symptoms. I am not sure how long to give it. I started out thinking I have a medical condition and went to doctors had every test run. They found out there was nothing wrong with me.

Hey Reba..

Pensioner here.  You hang in there.

I am over 10 months, into 11, and it's still terrible.

But I am convinced it's WITHDRAWAL and not some deeper physical or psychological problem.

Since it is withdrawal, it WILL go away.  When, I don't know.

But it will.

Best

Hi Reba

From a lot of information I've gathered here on the forum and other research on benzo withdrawal, they say for a lot of people it can take about 2 years more or less! I am approaching 9 months out. Just because it takes a long time for some people doesn't mean that you will go through intense suffering the whole time. You will improve little by little, who knows, you might turn the corner anytime. It does get better in time.    :thumbsup: