Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

UK members - help nominate H Ashton for R4 Woman's Hour Power List

[po...]

I have just sent the following email to womanshour.yourviews@bbc.co.uk  with "Woman's Hour Power List" in the subject line :

"If you watch this video of an Irish TV programme about benzodiazepines you will hear Professor Heather Ashton talking, I would like to nominate her for her work in this field, which may prevent other lives from being ruined (as mine has been) by being prescribed these terrible drugs for more than 2 decades…

https://vimeo.com/188181193"

please can you send loads of similar emails (I know it's not a major award, but the publicity would be so helpful!!!!

Wow that is a good idea.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have had a look at the website so not sure if Professor Ashton will fit the bill they are looking for but hey, it is worth trying.

Deadline is 4th November

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2q61zQpM8mn7YCK3f3rdW0R/womans-hour-power-list-2016

Thanks for posting.

I have sent an email.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fiona  :smitten:

I'm going to do my bit polenta, I think she deserves the award for what she has done for humanity! I hope others from the UK will do their bit.    pris xx

In case You Are confused polenta ...I do have a British passport.  :)

Hello Claudia  :hug: Its lovely to see you wandering about the forum again  :thumbsup:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

In case You Are confused polenta ...I do have a British passport.  :)

Hello Claudia  :hug: Its lovely to see you wandering about the forum again  :thumbsup:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Cor blimey nova...still very sick...force myself to distract from pain..

thx Darling..take good Care of yourself pls. :smitten:

I was a bit confused Claudia, but that's not unusual!!

and thanks to you and everybody else for all the support (both for personal and for H Ashton)!!:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: